View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
kyrumo
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I remember the night that i left the store with the pro... I felt happy and blah at the same time because it felt huge in my hand. (must be the same feeling when a girl is with me and.... yeah ok the story)

I got home and played with it and i started liking the keyboard ALOT... I mean alot. I text and msn like a ***** working the corner streets @ night.

I felt with the diamond when u really need to say something or type something out quick, it's just.... frustrating... typossssss hitting the wrong buttons all sorts of shiet that makes the task that much longer to complete.

I also found that with the diamond i started typing in short form ALL THE TIME.... i don't think i ever spelled words fully with my diamond, i was making up new acronyms for how lazy i was to type.

Anyways long story short, the pro is now the love of my life, the keyboard is PHENOMENAL, i actually don't mind the size anymore, it doesnt make a difference to me now. Keyboard FTW!

for what it's worth, i was playing with my sisters diamond and it felt nice and tiny... but then i had to write something with it and i remembered how much i hated it!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find its hard for me to put my Diamond down, its so easy to carry compared to my Touch Pro, the Diamond feels alot more solid due to the 1 piece construction