View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 08:12 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
I did not say you HAVE TO FIX THIS NOW!! i didnt mean for it to come out that way.... i was simple asking if you knew what would cause this problem ! like did you change the shellres.192.dll or shellres.192.dll.mui file in the hot fix?? and im sorry i made a spelling error, and i have changed it, sorry it upset you........ i thought it would be a good place to ask this question because i bet 75% of the ppl in this thread use one of tsowen's taskbar mods...... reinstalling the taskbar brings back the icon but make the phone freeze when i try to change the volume and needs to be reset. I thought this thread was about disscussing this rom and any type of bugs, or gliches it may or may not have??? I'll try to keep my comments and questions to myself

The hotfix installs an older revision of htcvolumecontrol.dll

in tsowens taskbar mod, a custom icon is included in his volumecontrol.dll which is why it got overwritten.

To correct this, simply uninstall tsowen's taskbar mod and reinstall it.

Easy fix!