View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 08:05 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Just so you know, in case you didn't look at page one in the TP thread, I have now included the matching wallpaper. What I did was use the exact color codes of the manila and did an exact side by side comparison of the globe with the wallpaper to make sure they were spot on. If any of you guys install a particular color and it is off, please let me know because I didn't try these out like I did the themes. More to come, but for now here you guys go. Enjoy...