Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:43 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

u think the smiley faces wouldve pointed out that i WAS NOT childish, and if u read, clearly i DID reply to ur message, and i told u to reinstall the .cab. so i please ask that u do not troll my name in other threads. its comparative to talking **** behind my back and i definitely dont appreciate that. after the amount of stuff i release, this is what the users go off running around and speaking like this IN OTHER THREADS?

says alot about ur charaCter CHIEF.

like i said, if i had his taskbar installed the hotfix would have had that icon installed. now because my rom uses the standard taskbar menu, that dll is not included.

kthxbai

p.s dont troll my name in other threads. its very rude and CHILDISH