View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:20 PM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts View Post
I did a hard reset last night and followed the instructions on installing the TF3D HD. Is anyone having issues with getting active sync to work? I'm trying to add additional programs but my machine doesn't seem to recognize my phone. I've uninstalled active sync on my PC. I've gone into the USB to PC screen and unchecked the advanced network functionality.

I've also done several soft-resets but still unable to connect to transfer files.

Finally got disk mode to work after several attempts, active sync still not working.

Thanks
If its XP I have no issues but if you are using vista then I recommend open the sync application on your desktop first, then turn on and put your PPC to the home tab, and last then connect your cable. Sometimes it is delayed and sometimes I have to connect and disconnect 2 or 3 times.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt