View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 03:10 PM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wog13 View Post
Mike, I applaud the hotfix initiative; it's a good solution to an annoying problem (constant reflashing). One suggestion, though: perhaps the hotfixes should be integrated into the rom in the OP, too, so any newcomers don't have to install the rom then a series of patches. Obviously incrementing the build would be confusing, but something along the lines of '4.4.5 SP1' would make sense.
yea but if a chef kept doing that it would just slow the rom down, causing it to get cluttered, its better to include fixes in the rom, along with any other changes required