Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:29 PM
apaquette0069
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

TSOWEN: i have been using your taskbars since your first one and i must say i LOVE them thank you for everything!!! I have a question for you, I tried to ask mike the chief of mighty rom because it involves his rom 4.4.5 and the latest Hotfix, but just the question alone got him upset and would not even disscuse the issue, any ways i will ask you im sorry if this is the wrong place, if so i will not ask again , so i dont know if you use a diamond (mostlikely) but i have v5 1.7 installed with mighty rom 4.4.5, and yesterday he released a hotfix to fix some bugs, after the install of the hotfix it changed my speaker icon to the default plain white one, so i tried a bunch of things to try to fix, if i reinstall your taskbar the icon comes back but the phone goes back to having the problems the hotfix fixes , no matter what i do i can not seem to change the icon back to the sweet one from your taskbar.

anyone running mighty 4.4.5 with tsowens v5 1.7, and the hotfix?????

any ideas on what could fix this ???/ i even tried to put the icons in the dll but they are still there??? and your icon shows when the phone is booting but changes to the default one about 30 seconds after the phone boots up.. this has got me stumped!!! thanks alot

Last edited by apaquette0069; 02-12-2009 at 01:32 PM.