View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:18 PM
vladtepes86
Lurker

vladtepes86 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

I am guessing this is not specificly because of the ROM but want to make people aware. I had been playing that sand game quite a bit (not sure if this was a cause but seems possible) and a few hours later came home and was charging the phone, I recieved a text or email or something to cause it to light up and the phone started flickering like crazy (imagine a jumbeled tv signal could still see the background but lots of lines etc). Anyway after I turned it on and off I had a nice line of stuck pixels through the middle of the phone (left to right).

I tried resetting (soft and hard) and running one of the unstick pixel programs to no avail, have also tried massaging but no luck either. Any other suggestions or how much it would cost to fix (I do have the full insurance through sprint) but not sure if its worth paying the $50 deductable.

I only mention it here because it was running 1.5 and the flickering was definitly the touch flow HD and flip clock so not sure if it was a factor or not but warning others and asking for help.