View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:56 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Skyfire New Version

I also saw the rss feed, and in the article there was a "read" link. When i clicked that, it brought me to the skyfire download page. It said it didnt recognize my devce (maybe cause i was using opera mini) but i checked the wm 5-6 touchscreen device, and downloaded. Im liking the upgrade, it lets you kinda customze the homepage. I gotta play arond with it a little more, but its seeming pretty nice.