View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:42 AM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Music skipping...

I have noticed skipping at times. It seems if the skipping starts it just keeps happening during that time of listening to music continually. But then on another day I can be listening to music and not have a single skip. I've only noticed it when using BT stereo in the car with my Motorola T505 and I've got my Touch Pro A2DP settings cranked all the way up.

Good some folks have already confirmed via using internal storage that it's not a SD card issue.

I use a Sandisk 8GB class 6 SD card, plus the earlier mentioned SD card speed tweak and still notice skipping at times. I've tested my card with H2testw 1.4 and it's working fine.

This is definitely a Touch Pro issue. I can get skips using the Music tab or any other music player. And I used the same card with the same tracks on my old Treo 800w which could not do as much multitasking as the Touch Pro and did not get random skips with that device. I get the skips on my Touch Pro when using nothing at all but the Music tab playing a track with BT stereo.