View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:41 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickd122 View Post
I am having trouble with building the ROM for my 6700.
I added everything I needed the it errorsout cannot build rom and closes the window. I'd really like to add the touchflo 3d interface. I like the touch pro look and feel. I need some help. And yes I did follow the guide
The apache does not have the hardware for touchflo 3d. Can't really help you with the problem you're having building without the last few lines from the build status window or an error popup.