View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 03:28 AM
coolwhip1220
Halfway to VIP Status

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: @ days with Touch Pro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by code2medic View Post
No i had one for work it work fine. Then a offer through work came up offering us either a BB or the touch pro for personal phones at which time i turned over my instinct for the touch pro and well it just seems sub par compared to the one i had at work.

Hence why i flashed it to see if there would be improvements which there doesn't seem to be any at this point

Tho flashing or not has nothing to do with what i listed as problems above. same issues with stock rom and flashed new rom
So you had a TP for work, didn't have any issues, then got the one for personal use and you are having issues? Just trying to understand what's going on with you. Mighty Mike's might not be the ROM for you either. If you are flashing, try a couple different ones out before deciding.

This post has been thanked 1 times.