PPCGeeks Regular

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CRACING
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
Yeah, the Resco Keyboard CAB is a trial. I wasn't going to buy it unless it worked. There are alot of skins available for that keyboard though, so since it works and enable the option between finger typing or our typical stylus, I will buy it next week. Resco.net is where I downloaded it from.

You might try looking over at this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=404345 and see if anything works for you. You may have to go in and do some reg edits for the SMS because of your carrier. Or you may even register (if not already) and request GC14 to create a CAB for your carrier. I have read that they are having issues with the Alltell CAB for the SMS over there, but the Verizon CAB works great for me. I can't be of much help at this point for the stock keyboard or the SMS on your carrier....sorry.
Thanks very much for you effort. Con told that he will help for these two problem to fix. As I know, SMS problem is not related to softwares or carrier but the wm6.5 which I have ported to my one and only htc wizard. May be missing of files/reg/rgu.

Anyway, thanks again.....

Best Regards