View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:21 AM
kyrumo
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: @ days with Touch Pro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by code2medic View Post
I have had this phone now for two days and I am hoping to seek a few answers before I drop the phone in the box and return it.

1st Email just sucks cant even download simple pictures inserted into message
Yes i did turn the setting allow it but it fails and just shows a blank box with the x in it

2nd WTF windows cant play a simple mpeg file in windows media

3rd the volume on this thing sucks completely useless. My instinct was 3 times louder and forget speaker phone as your better off holding it up to your ear

4th Not as fast a response to touch as i thought delayed

5th wifi Will never store my home network wep key thus making me add itevery time just to logg on thats crazy.

I surely can some up with more but im giving it a shotand maybe a few of you have some insight that might clear these issues up before its given back inn exchange for a BB

And yes i have the last mighty mikes rom
Sometimes its better for some peeople not to have a WM Device
This post has been thanked 1 times.