View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how do i get the camera flash to work?

i dunno.. i'm a professional photographer, and i use my phone for a lot of things, one of which is photo editing. the pictures taken from this camera are so poor, i wouldn't ever be able to use them for anything serious. its not just the color quality, that can be tweaked somewhat, but its the actual lag in the lens...and it seems to take very low iso pictures, at very slow shutter speeds, even in moderate light conditions where it really shouldn't be necessary. the fstop on the lens is fairly wide for its size, and it should be able to take pictures at higher shutter speeds. i know this because its depth of field is very little if focued properly, which means that the lens is actually fairly open.

has anyone tried the reg edit to allow the camera to utilize more ram? i changed it from 4 to 8mb, and the video quality is somewhat better. there's something in the registry tweaks area of this forum, if anyone wants to go look.

the flash though, is retarded.