View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 09:38 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

New MightyRom Initiative!

I have decided to start something new with the MightyROM series.

I understand the frustrations users go through with the update of a rom, flashing your device, customization it and then voila, a new release has been done fixing minor issues.

That being said, I personally think my user base slows down due to users not always wanting to update to something new.

In that respect, I have decided to take a step forward in providing a complete experience. The new HOTFIX program has just been launched (as you can see we have our first one already) The purpose of this program is to reduce the amount of roms/releases made per week therefore we can easily iron out certain bug fixes with very simple .cab installs. This way users can easily keep their customizations and not have to redo their entire device.

I hope users can appreciate this direction. The only time a new release will be given out is if

a) new and exciting applications are going to be built in
b) a fix needs to be done but is alittle more complicated than a simple .cab install

As it stands now, MightyROM 4.x.5 is one of the most stable releases I have done. Of course it has some more issues to be ironed out. (I'm assuming, yet we haven't found many)

Hopefully this program will expand my userbase.

Thank you

-Mighty Mike