View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UI] Pointui Home 2.0 Preview

Im just not that impressed idk...some of the ui is pretty good but i hope spb shell 3 blows it out of the water. The icons are kinda tiny in some cases but it is very quick. No lag really and the ui is very smooth for a free app. not sure if ill keep it tho. One issue thats just a little annoying is i can see the screen behind the interface. spb shell 2 is running and i can see the icons up near the top of the screen. But if i put it on standby for a sec it goes away.