View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How does your TP compare to your Mogul?

about the keyboard sliding thing, my first PPC was a XV6700 which opens the same way the TP does, on the left. When I switched to the Mogul, it took me like a month to stop trying to open the phone on the left. Surprisingly though, when I switched back to the TP the that same thing hasn't happened yet. It may be due to the fact that the Mogul had a centered screen and was almost symmetrical on both sides. For the TP its much easier to tell up from down. I can't name the number of times I would grab my Mogul out of my pocket, not look and press the mail key to try and answer a call or can't find the power button because it was upside down.

As for the keyboard I feel like the TP has a better tactile feeling than my mogul did. The keys on the TP have that bevel which makes it easier to discern the keys from each other. I made a lot more typos on the Mogul than I do with the TP now.