View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 11:09 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
I've noticed on 3 occasions today that when I had an incoming call, I tried answering it by pressing the Answer bar on the screen

You were pressing in the middle and sliding your finger to the left to answer the call right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
I would see a series of vertical bars, similar to the horizontal bars you see when pressing the volume buttons.

Has anyone else had this occur or is this something seemingly specific to my phone?
Have you had any other issues with the phone?

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 02-10-2009 at 11:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.