View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 10:08 PM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [THEME] PhatPhinger I, II & III - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheureka View Post
storyr - I've got a problem with all the VGA themes on my Touch Pro. When I go to a day, I get the screen I've attached. I never get the highs for the day. On some of the screens I get highs, but they're all in a font I can't read. I've tried PhatPhinger I, II, and IV and the same thing is happening in all of them. Any ideas?
Looks like you're missing the background images - the background shouldn't be all black. That's why the black text isn't showing up. Look at the files in the theme folder - you should see files like those in the attached screenshot. If not, I'd reinstall the theme...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (37.3 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.