View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 07:14 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
not sure, I have never been able to use my pc to unlock or flash, I had to use the SD card method. if you find the RUU_SIGNED.nbh file in the rom rename it to RAPHIMG.nbh then put it on your sd card in the root directory meaning not in any folders just on the sd card. then hold vol down, power and push softreset to get into bootloader. it should ask you to press power to flash the rom.
I downloaded the ruu file,but im not quite sure what you mean by finding the ruu_signed.nbh file,and not sure on what adding to root would be., I see nothing labled that when i extract ruu flash rom file , files have like rom update utility.exe, bootloader., I'm just not seeing what im missing to get a actual flash to my home, .. sorry for the questions just too new to the terms.