Thread: H.264 Video
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: H.264 Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluthor View Post
I installed TCPMP-0.72RC1-GF5500 Edition Alpha 4.1.cab then H264.cab then ac3ARM.cab.

I soft reset and tried to play the same H.264 encoded file and am still getting about 3 fps.

I saw no improvement over the older/standard TCPMP I had on (without the H264.cab).

Maybe this just helps with youtube h.264 playback and not with movies played from the storage card?
See, you another one don't want to follow instructions, but you know it all. GF5500 is part of the set up, but that's not the player with the H264 codec that you need, you did not follow the instructions, stops trying to take short cuts, they don't work. I play H264 video from the SD Card all the time in crystal clear higher enhanced video resolution quality, picture pixel clear, it does not get any better than that....{lol}