Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 06:12 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
ok,Ive been reading,testing for many hours and nothing seems to work properly on qvga except the signal bars.most of the links for qvga are invalid... i wish that someone would start this kind of thread for vogues...anybody have fresh tapres96?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR View Post
i was able to have everything work at one time for qvga, But i thing the speaker and battery are the same but i cant get battery to show.
Try here. I've converted most of the icon sets to QVGA for my Touch Vogue. There are also links to other QVGA items as well. Just follow my instructions for getting these to work on a QVGA device and it should work fine.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.