View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 04:38 PM
mrfrosty
Lurker

mrfrosty is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mrfrosty Send a message via MSN to mrfrosty Send a message via Yahoo to mrfrosty
Re: Funambol giving me problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
First off I would like to thank Mr. Fabrizio for making his first post over here at PPC geeks and it being a response to one of my posts, thank you Fabrizio.

Dishe I am setup at my.funambol.com, everything is setup and I am still not getting push email to my phone. I figured something wasn't going to work for me when I clicked send text for setup and I never got the SMS message. I tried it 4 times. I'm going to go back and look at my account again and verify that everything is correct. Although I know I looked at it 2-3 times already. I'm sure its an awesome service. I almost think Cricket might be blocking something from working for me. Although I talked to Vetvito and his seems to work fine.

Going back to try it again. I will post an update as soon as I try it again. Thanks Dishe and Fabrizio.
My funambol has never worked for me either but what I do know is that until my spl was unlocked to all zeros I never received SMS links from any service.