View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.11 Updated 2/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Hi - thanks sooo much for adding the FM Radio. This is really a great ROM. I'm very excited about it. I'm using the newest with the Buuf theme.

One or two bugs, I think, tho - First, I have two little black boxes on the right hand side of my text messaging screen. I wanted to do a screenshot for you, but my POS anti-virus program won't let me download and install MyMobiler right now. Let me know if you're not getting the same problem and I'll work on getting the screen shot.

Second, can't connect to data if I'm connected to ActiveSync.

Thanks!
- On the boxes bug, do you have the buuf rom? I'll look into that one.

- Activesync and no data....I'll have to look into it. Check my rom thread in the touch pro upgrades section, There is a program called activesynckill.cab or something. I'll look into this one as well.

Thanks for reporting, and thanks for using my rom.

edit: I can read, just got interupted 3 time writing this. I'll tweak the buuf rom tonight and edit those images to make sure I got the right ones in there and that I compressed them.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-10-2009 at 02:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.