View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 11:16 AM
touch_rules
Regular 'Geeker

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Sorry, a little off topic but you guys rule over here so hopefully someone will be able to help me:

I was able to do a decent restore using my sprite backup and it apparently gave me all my email back but not the gmail account settings.

So....I set up my gmail again and now I show 2 sets of envelopes on my right hand side on tf3d mail tab.

1 has the account I just set up and I am able to completely manage that one.

The other is my restored email that does not open or do anything since technically it is not associated with an account.

So now I have 2 email icons on the right and my email notification icon on the bottom of the tab is totalling the 2 email boxes making me look like I have double the email that I really have.

Is there a registry key or anything I can do to get rid of the dead/restored email?

Thanks. Oh and this ROM is sooooo fast. It is by far the best one yet. Thanks all.