View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:51 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: upgrading to omnia, couple of questions

I have heard HTC home works well, but I haven't tried it myself. I use MobileShell and after skinning it, it works GREAT!!!!

I know a few people have mentioned issues with S2U2, but personally I use it and don't have any problems with it!!! A_C is constantly working on it, so even if a glitch rears it's ugly head, he is pretty quick to tackle it for us!!