View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:52 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB mobile shell and imarche skins slight problem.

Glad it is running now. It is amazing how sometimes a fresh install is the easiest fix.

I remember my 700wx was low on memory and certain things NEVER worked on it (DashWire, MMS....) I finally broke down and took a day to start from scratch (thankfully yours wasn't THAT bad), and in the end I had so much free space with EVERYTHING working I didn't know where to start with new apps!!!

Sometimes the most innocent-sounding tweak (reg, app, or other) will have adverse effects that we can never trace back no matter how hard we try!!