View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:14 AM
drewcam888
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Titan built-in GPS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83SanDimas View Post
My GPS stopped working after possibly after installing a very useless Google Gears. That install never worked. I think I uninstalled gears as it is no longer in my program list. I am unable to install thge "Valhalla" uninstall cab. I am also unable to reinstall over the gps fix. What should I do? If it requires a complete wipe should I install MR2?
Double check all your settings. Hard Reset the phone. You will lose all your data so back it up first. Sounds like the program messed your gps up. I don't know why it did. Stick with MR1. I think MR2 does different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv5 View Post
Drewcam888 - I checked the satelite software this weekend and it shows lots of red dots so I guess I have reception. Before it would work I had to go into the program (installed on my storage card) and activate it. Each time I use it I must do this. Perhaps if I move it to my device I would start automatically? Now, all that said, I have not been able to get on since. At least I know it is possible. Do you think I need to move the Valhalla onto the device rather then my storage card?I do appreciate all you help.
You only install the gps cab once. You never have to run it again. But it should be installed on the device and not the storage card. It kinda sounds like you have done a lot of things. If you don't get blue dots within a minute and your data is on for aGPS then I suggest a hard reset to. You might have messed things up.

Last edited by drewcam888; 02-09-2009 at 11:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.