View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 10:22 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.09 Updated 2/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
I like the stock icons
The new stock ones or the old? I'm confused. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
I decided to sleep last night and didn't tweak your rom I just flashed one of your builds. the few bugs I have is the text message problem when they stay unread usually if I get multiple messages from the same person like mentioned earlier. also I use TouchPal, and often the first word I type will not show up, so I have to type it twice. the zoom in and out for text doesn't work on the current message you are looking at, I have to go to the next message to see how much it has zoomed in or out. also the freezing as mentioned earlier(which is not specific to your rom)
otherwise it is great. will keep playing with it to help iron out any bugs
I get that too, my sister has mastered rapidfire, sending 5 text messages in 2 seconds. I shouldn't have got her the Rant with that slide-out keyboard... I haven't seen that with touchpal, but also deleted out of the zzz_my_stuff_oem was stuff to disable xt9. It's a known issue with the zoom on the messaging tab, I'll see if I can't get mchapman007 to take it out, or see what I can do. And if you fix anything, let me know, I'm sure others would enjoy the fix as well!

Today I'm working on the tpro version, no big plans for this rom today...