View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:49 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey Thanks, I'm not sure what to do next then, if i've unlocked the phone im not sure why I keep getting the Error 240 message. Also like before while in bootscreen , my activesync won't even reconize my phone.
not sure, I have never been able to use my pc to unlock or flash, I had to use the SD card method. if you find the RUU_SIGNED.nbh file in the rom rename it to RAPHIMG.nbh then put it on your sd card in the root directory meaning not in any folders just on the sd card. then hold vol down, power and push softreset to get into bootloader. it should ask you to press power to flash the rom.