View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:44 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post

here are some screen shots of what i have working so far. honeycomb and sliding panels are working but slow down the device extremly and are not effective at this time i have them shut off.

this is build 21159, a thing to note is the new programs listed in there.

My Phone, Outlook Live, Marketplace, take a look at those.

also if you look at the WMP, you will see that all the menus are now enlarged and off to the side, how shown off to the side.

Scroll bar is not differend and looks a lot better. this appears to be an actual 6.5 release, camea is working in VGA devices, so hopefully we can get the rest of this soon.
Thanks for the screen shots con. Look forward to testing it out.
If I helped you, please hit the button.