View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 02:14 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by srtpusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenx06
Quote:
Originally Posted by srtpusher
is there a way to have the text on the main scrolling list one color and a different color on the contact information screen? also on the contact screen i would like to set a color for the address and for the contact name. i am going to put shadow boxes on my background to enhance the text readability for now.

also on a mogul, in landscape mode, if your contact has more than 2 contact #s only two show up. any way to make them all show or to get rid of the softkey bar at the bottom? actually i would like to get rid of the softkey bars altogether.

thanks for the wonderful program - it is awesome!
You should be able to flick the numbers up to get to the rest of them, the same way you scroll through contacts
when i try to flick the contact detail screen 90% of the time it registers as a button tap and dials the number. the timing needs to be adjusted on this screen to make the taps a little less sensitive.
stay on the outside and move it slowly and you should have better results