View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 11:26 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.08 Updated 2/7/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvt3 View Post
Ok, just flashed 1.7.09 and I am loving it. rstoyguy, thanks for the hard work. Getting ready to head out to work, see how it works under some minor stress.
Give it a good work out. I know there is something I gotta tweak somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkawal View Post
I'll wait for the buff since I like it so much, any chance of ever updating with the stock ticker tab for manilla hd also. I like the ticker tape but the manilla stock ticker tab looks great. just asking. Also for some reason, opera seems to revert the keyboard back to the small keyboard rather that full querty, simple re-running sipchange fix it.
If there is a working stock tab somewhere, let me know and I'll try to work it in. And the rom by default chooses the small keyboard by default, but you can always change it with sipchange. This was an earlier attempt to fix the garbled text. And buuf is sorta cool, so here's the links!

rstg_Diam_1.7.09 .................... rstg_Diam_1.7.09_Buuf

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-08-2009 at 12:08 PM.