View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 03:26 AM
dannzeman
I love root
Threadstarter

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone seen this before? Activesync 'Warning Message'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
did you get a replacement treo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardoc64 View Post
Yeah. I get this EVERY time I restore from backup. Gotta redo my fave callers cause it clears them from the cube. I haven't found a way to avoid it so I just let it re-sync and go with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Yeah I have seen it before. I believe it is due to either adding an exchange and then deleting it as a solution to active sync popping up or deleting a partneship....honestly this is gone and I didnt do anything in particular that I remember..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
I notice it when I disconnect from ActiveSync before its done syncing.
Thanks for the responses guys. I did not get a new treo, I didn't backup or restore anything (I haven't done either in a few weeks), I didn't add or delete any exchange accounts and I haven't plugged my phone into a pc for at least a week.
It was so weird because I was just sitting on the couch with my phone next to me and I heard it beep, just single quiet beep different from a text notification or email, so I checked my phone and that was the screen that was up. So, I just hit 'Yes' and it basically re-synced everything and was fine, no duplicates or missing contacts/calendar items. I have no idea what caused it but its just fine now.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.