View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 01:31 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.08 Updated 2/7/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvt3 View Post
I am looking forward to trying this one out. It seems to have a great number of features and I am liking the comments on stability of everything. Stupid question probably, what's the difference between the reg link and the buuf link. Pardon my ignorance. Thanks in advance.
The difference is the icons in TF3D towards the bottom that indicate the tab your on. Look at the first post, the first pic is regular, the second pic is buuf.

And here in a minute I'll have the regular with new version of Live Search, and the people tab from HD:

Good club if anyone ever makes it to wichita. I'll be the good looking guy drinking the barcardi-coke.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-08-2009 at 01:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.