View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 12:07 AM
SOHKis
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Hey Drybonz, sorry, guess you must have posted just before my edit, I have tried going back to 4.2 ROM and Stock ROM which was the last part of my edit......same issue.

Currently it has not hard reset on me but the list is still blank and the device backlight keeps going off every 2 secs. I have already disabled the backlight timeout and I am going to check Adv. Cfg to see how to disable to autodim, can't seem to remember where that is.

EDIT: Sohkis, the reason is because it did work, but once I start installing apps, these issues arise and I am installing the same apps I had with Calc's 4.2 and Juicy's 4.4 ROMS.
damn, i guess the only way to pin it down would be to flash the shipped stock ROM (which one are you flashing btw?) i would suggest the executable ROM utility from your carrier w/the radio and everything to start fresh.

then install the apps slowly, one at a time until you start having the issues.

are the apps you're adding OEMs in the kitchen or .cabs you install after the flash?

Last edited by SOHKis; 02-07-2009 at 12:11 AM.