View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
this is missing the update profile & prl update from the stock roms if there was a update needed how would we do it???? also the radio seems to be the same i thought this was supposed to be based off of the leaked sprint rom?? If i'm wrong someone lead me in the right direction.
Update profile and prl updates would be included in certain custom roms that are Sprint specific. MIghty's rom is sprint capatible but would not include these. The radio rom is only including on the shipped roms from Sprint and the Leaked sprint rom. Even though it's based off the leaked rom, it does not include a radio. But you can flash this seperately. Read the instructions in the sticky on the first page for radio flashing. Good luck.