View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:20 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple backup software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Uniq 1 View Post
SPB back up has tons of options.

You can choose FULL Back up and FULL Restore.

Or you can customize what you want to Back up or Restore.

It even has a scheduled back up. Set the time and date you desire and presto.

Been usinig it for years now.
So yeah, what I'm trying to do is make a backup file that will automatically restore after a hard reset. I am planning to somehow cook it into the ROM and make it execute the restore instead of the regular customizations. But I don't know if that can be done if you have a bunch of options. I think it's probably possible to execute the restore program, but selecting all the options in the the restore, hitting next, confirming that's what you want to do, etc, I don't think I can make it do all of that during the customizations (and I wouldn't want it to anyway). I just want a backup file that if I tap it once it automatically does a full restore, without me having to choose any options or confirm it or anything.

Is there a way to make SPB do that?