View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 10:21 AM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by tene
Quote:
Originally Posted by namopereht
I will probably be more willing to try without the sms junk. As to the theme in one file, I suppose with the "cmt" extention (contact manager theme?) most people will need a special theme editor to modify? Or does it have something to do with the already in use .cmt extension used by Corel? I tried to open with XP to no avail, but linux arc just sees it as a compressed archive with the pic files in it.

Developing and upgrading software is the reason we are all here. I love the idea of building a better mousetrap, but I hate it when the new mousetrap has plumbing, lights, wall to wall carpeting, and a microwave.

namopereht
I have a question for you guys: how to make you read what I write? I mean theme explaination, diff between ContactManager and PocketCM, etc.... are all explained on the download page for PocketCM.

Anyway, if you don't like the SMS junk, or anything else DO NOT USE MY APP.

also if someone (for instance the guy who made the cab for ContactManager), want to make a cab I'd be more than happy to publish it on my website.
ill make you a cab later this afternoon when i get my laptop back
and i love your program!

havent quite fully figured otu the sms but im owrking onit