Thread: White Spots
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 07:53 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: White Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwspark View Post
Doesn't really bother me too much It costs them money to keep mailing them out 2-day shipping. It's like playing roulette. You never know when you are going to get a good one.
I probably have cost Verizon 400 dollars in OVER NIGHT shipping, I have even had them do Saturday shipping. I always get them to give that to me for free. But you know what, I don't care because I pay a lot of money for phone service.

And yes, they refuse to pay attention the white spot issue. They don't fix none of it. I got a Mogul that couldn't even get phone service, and had a white spot. I called back and got another one and I was lucky to get a good refurb with no problems. Then two weeks later the white spot came. Every single Mogul has that issue.

I have decided to ignore it though. Other issues with this device bug me more. Like RAM.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.