View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 07:46 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sold my XDA-Devved Mogul on EBay, the lady took it to the store to get it activat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi View Post
and they wiped everything I did

She wants to know if I could help her get it back to how it was.

I was thinking I could walk her through to plugging her phone is and I can do the click-work through LogMeIn on her comp.

But I won't be able to make Opera Mini 4.2 the default browser like I had it originally.

UGH!!! Women!!!! She could've simply activated it online and called it a day!
Yeah women always make things harder than they have to be. Now, what is more stupid is the people at the store who feel the need to jack up the device instead of just putting the ESN on their account. When I gave my cousin a 6700 that I moded and flashed myself to CricKet, the lady was questioning who did the flash job and if the ESN was black listed on Verizon. I can't stand some women. LOL.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.