View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 05:05 PM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
Anyone try this replacement Alarm Clock app.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=438406

This guy has repackaged it so that it actually replaces the system clock app. In other words, when you click on the clock on the home screen, it opens Gentimer. I have messed around with it a bit and actually installed the newer version of Gentimer that opens faster. I really like this alarm app, works a hell of a lot better than the original one.

If anyone wants this repackaged in a CAB with the newer version let me know, I can package it up for you.

Kev, you think you might want to add it to the rom? Or is this a bit much? It is a trial app that you need to register, but thats fixable at ipmart-forum.com.
I am not a huge fan of the Analog clock.... hrm.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.