View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 01:37 PM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by henbone11 View Post
LOL what am I missing? I dont have select all under the Show button. In fact, I cant find select all anywhere. I have looked everywhere. odd.

Edit -

Here are a couple of screenshots of some odd things. I ran a back up with SPB and copied all files to the Windows dir. After a soft reset, my slider is off center and there is a weird ghosting on the bottom icons. It looks like most things turned red, but the slider did not and is now off center.
Here is the screen shot of "Total Commander" go to the bottom menu "Show" from there choose "Select/Unselect Files" in the next menu hit "Select" this will select all the file in that folder. Than hit "Tree" and select your windows folder, and then do a copy. It will copy all the files EXCEPT for two that it will say can't copy, just hit OK. Soft reset and your good to go.

As far as your screen shot ?????? crazy.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt