View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:56 AM
smotrs
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I recommend that Sprint Touch Pro users get over there and show support and let them know what you think as a Touch Pro owner, the only way we are going to get attention to our phone is be letting the developers know that we are here and we care. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478088
Nahh, we still won't care.

Seriously though, It's working great at this time. I haven't resolved the issue with TeleNav as I haven't been able to find the proper DLL file which is not included on the phone. I suspect that it exists on a full installation but not a pre-installed installation. So if anyone with the full installation could check their Windows directory for a library file which resembles the following,
NaviSWMiddle_TomTom.dll
NaviSWMiddle_CoPilot.dll
NaviSWMiddle_NaviTel.dll
we could add support for the Sprint Navigation to Footprints.

By the way, the sdkcerts.cab is not necessary on every phone. Install the Footprints CAB first and if it does complain, then add the sdkcerts.cab. I ended up HR my Sprint Touch Pro and reinstalling and didn't need the sdkcerts.cab to install and run it.

Last edited by smotrs; 02-05-2009 at 11:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.