View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:51 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.06 Updated 2/4/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec20 View Post
Batt v2.4 doesn't work, or it doesn't work right. How do you turn it off altogether? Whenever I turn my screen back on, the battery reads full / all green, but then when I hit start or perform a function, it resets and reads the correct battery level. Thanks.
You can disable it by deleting the link:
\Windows\StartUp\Batti.lnk

I noticed in 1.6.06 that batti does take a minute to start up but does kick in. And when connected to a charger, either AC or USB, the colors are solid yellow with a green progress bar. When you disconnect, it shows the original style of a gradient filled red, yellow, green bar with the battery level.

I'm gonna re-visit this batti vs. vistahide today, but it looks like my choice of taskbar icons re-installs the 1% battery drivers which may be causing it too. I'll try a few things today. Thanks for the feedback! I hadn't noticed that...

Edit: My main reason for switching was for the "Warning, Low Battery" at the 30% and 10% levels. User feedback on which one to keep will decide...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-05-2009 at 09:54 AM.