View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:47 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I just installed this & everytime I get to the weather tab it TF crashes.

I'm sure there is a fix listed, but I can't read thru 500 posts & the search didn't really help me.

~John
There is no fix because its not broken IF you installed according to post #1. It works perfect except for those that either don't read or have a configuration that they are installing on top of. So to start with did you hard reset? did you delete the data file(this is probably it)? Are you on the stock rom? Did you install step by step by the instructions? What else did you install? Did you search the thread rather than read 500 pages(because it really has been gone over)? With the information you have provided there is simply no way that you can be helped. If you really did these things and it doesnt work you would be the one and only one on a stock sprint rom.

I hate to say it because I do this as well but the mistake is usually just under our nose and usually listed in post one but even experienced individuals just simply don't read or accidently skip a step, I know I am to blame for this all the time. We get lazy.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-05-2009 at 10:20 AM.