Thread: White Spots
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:35 AM
drewcam888
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: White Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwspark View Post
I have had 5 (maybe 6) replacements for my phone. They refuse to give me any other device since I am out of contract (have been for over a year). The last representative said she wouldn't even give this to a supervisor because in no way would they approve a device exchange. So I told her to keep sending me refurb phones. I just got one today and no white spots yet... One took about a month to get white spot. The last one had one right out of the box. You would think by the time I get 5 or 6 it would be cheaper to just give me the Pro...
The reason you keep getting them is that it doesn't cost them much. They just probably send your Mogul back out without refurbishing even though it has white spots.