View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 06:10 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by henbone11 View Post
ive done that and tried to move the files to Windows again. Still nothing. Oh well. I love this HD TF3D. So much better than what came with my TP. Thanks for everyone's help.
Sorry to get back to you late......needed a break from this. Use the file in #471 (this is the complete manila) and using Total Commander. Make sure you are using the "Select all" feature under "show" (because some of the files may be hidden) and make sure you are copying the manila files to the windows folder and NOT the zip file! Two of the files will say they can't be copied, thats OK. This works, I had to use it about 4 times yesterday alone. there are some personel tweaks in there I haven't given out yet. It only takes about 5 minutes.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-05-2009 at 06:13 AM.