View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwimmerlaik
I've seen a few screenshots with color icons on the HTC Home tabs. I thought maybe the HTC Home Customizer app would do this since it has options for it, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Can anyone elaborate on how to get the colored icons? I like grey and black, but a little color adds a bit of spice to life...you know?
You can download them from the XDA site, then you just extract them to your SD card and copy them over to usually \Windows where it overwrites the default ones. Make sure your plugin is disabled of course...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...59&postcount=2